West Virginia Sheriffs’ Association Scholarship Applications For 2016 now available.
The application period for the 2017 West Virginia Sheriffs’ Association will open soon.
Once posted, you will be able to click on a link below to download your application. There will be a deadline for all applications to be postmarked to be eligible for consideration.
To be eligible for a 2017 WVSA Scholarship, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Resident of West Virginia for at least one year prior to date of application
- High school graduate or GED recipient
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at a college or university within West Virginia
- Completed at least one semester of full-time college credits at that college or university
- Pursuing a degree in criminal justice at that college or university
- Must not have received a prior scholarship award by the WVSA